On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 12:53:12PM +0100, Iain Thomas wrote:
> Well, it does sometimes work- I have a Radeon 64M/ViVo/183Mhz working
> OKish on a KT133 (KT7-RAID)...
> But then, other people have chronic problems with the same hardware...

This is interesting since terra and I both have crashes within 30 seconds
on these boards.  I'm very interested in what you've done to get it
working.  She has a KT7-RAID, I have a KT7A.

I'm considering getting something with an AMD chipset, but AFAIK there are
issues with USB being quite screwed up on those boards.

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                Free software developer

<Zoid> I still think you guys are nuts merging Q and QW. :P
<knghtbrd> Of course we're nuts.  Even John said so.  =>
<taniwha> Zoid: we're nuts, but we're productive nuts:)

PGP signature