On Wednesday 19 September 2001 14:34, Alan Hourihane wrote:

> What about setting another Chipset rather than options ?

Tried all the gamut to see if there was any variation- no such luck with at
least my machine.  Win98/Me shows it to be an Ai1 chip, which jives with the
info KDS has available on this model.  I'm about to revisit attempting
getting the driver happy with me because I'd like to have better performance
out of my laptop and maybe have some poor 3D support from it...

I'll let you know via e-mail if I get the same results as in the past.

> Very little, if anything. The CyberBlade are very similar indeed, apart
> from the E4 which is a bit more different.

Cool.  This means I'm not going to be guessing too blindly when I get to
working on a DRI driver...

--
Frank Earl