> mkdir /usr/X11R6-DRI
> lndir /usr/X11R6 /usr/X11R6-DRI
It's already done, thanks to binaries you gave me:)

> Setting the ProjectRoot in /usr/X11R6-DRI isn't even necessary since is
> the default already.
Really? In which file? site.def contains ProjectRoot /usr/X11R6 but
host.def contains /usr/X11R6-DRI. Which one is really used?

> If you have RedHat 7.x you also have to add the patch that is attached
> because of a problem in the gcc-2.96 code optimization leading to modules
> that can't be loaded by the X server.
Thanks.

> Unfortunatly the only reference is the DRI Compilation Guide which has not
> been updated recently to include this. Someone really should do that
> because there has been a lot of people trying to test the cvs tree
> (especially the mach64 branch).
Probably I'll be able to write little 10 lines HOWTO and post it here.
When I finish the process...:)

Cheers,

Sergey