Smitty wrote:

> Are there any plans to implement drivers for these cards?
> Have any of the manufactureres made an approach or started asking
 > questions about DRI?
>
> Or is this all completely off the radar screen at the moment?

Getting specs (full or otherwise) for DX8.1 and/or DX9.x compliant cards
may be difficult.  You should also think about the effort it will take
to support the DX8 and beyond feature sets in a competitive manner.

Now, I don't want to discourage you all from trying, but times have
changed a lot since we were dealing with rasterization-only cards like
the G200 and Rage Pro.  I'll certainly be watching with interest :-)

-- Gareth