I have a good start on a Linux DRM update. Alan was right all linux-drm-2.4.0
needed was rming Make.linux Imake mv Make.kernel to Make, theses are a given
for any  and Linux DRM update, and *** FIX ME ***
*** removing agpgart dependency on radeon ***
was the only big change I made. Other changes made are numerous updates, 3dlabs
GMX 2000 is working now *I hope*, sis renamed to i830 (or one was removed and
the other added), dr{i,m}stat.c added, ffb_context.c removed.

The patch is avaliable http://The Low Bandwidth Server
/~cheako/linux-drm-4.2.0-kernel-2.4.18-patch.gz

E-Mail me for a copy, or just grab it if I all ready gave you the address. (I
just don't want 400 ppl dloading it)

It is only 40k (compressed) so I could post it to the list.

I do wonder if there are any known bugs that I should fix.  There are major
changes in the CVS.  If there is another snapshoot I should use drop me a line.