Ian Molton wrote:

>On Mon, 27 May 2002 15:53:49 +0200
>roussel jerome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>I am translating the DRI FAQ in french and I am trying do correct it
>>or simplify it.
>>

>Do bear in mind that I am re-doing the website.
>
>I will accept any other translations of documents you wish to do also.

Thanks. It takes a lot of time so I don't know if I will have the time
to translate any other docs because I do this without any software. Do
you know some softwares to translate docbook docs???
For the time being, I have also an general overview in French but it
doesn't add anything to the actual docs.
I will change it a little and I will send it to you but you will have to
wait a few weeks...

I am not an expert with docbook (and I do this in my spare time, I am a
student in Telecom in Paris) so if someone wants to help me with the
formatting of the files (with the different output), I would be pleased.

Thanks,

Roussel Jérôme.