Here's my current list of concerns about the state of both the branch
and the general CVS support of Radeons (since that's what another user
and I are both playing with the most).

BSD branch's fault
- I haven't cleaned up the non-ostemplated <driver>_drv.c files in
linux, which means they will have a multiply defined symbol when
compiled into the linux kernel.
- MGA is still slower on BSD than Linux (probably a historical problem,
so nothing to block a merge).

probably not BSD branch's fault:
- When two glxgears are run and dragged to be overlapping, there are
obvious clipping issues.
- graphics "droppings" when dragging a glxgears around with pageflip
enabled.
- white streak on the top of the screen running glxgears the first
time.  (may not happen later after having run it before).  Doesn't sound
like it's dependent on pageflip.

--
Eric Anholt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://lclark.edu/~eta/dri/