On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 04:32:03PM +0000, Keith Whitwell wrote:
> Michel Dänzer wrote:

> >>Actually if they're not built, I think we should ditch them from cvs.
> >>We're not working on them.
> >>

> >In that case I'd vote again for removing unused drivers etc. as well.
>
> I'm ok with that too, as long as it simplifies rather than complicates the
> lives of people who are doing XFree merges.

I wouldn't like to remove the drivers. They don't cause any import conflicts
and they're useful to those who want to start a DRI driver for another chipset.

But GLU is a pain in the neck. It has alsorts of $Id, $Revision and $Date
cvs tags that get updated during commits. This causes import conflicts
and the work involved to resolve them. I doubt we'll ever work on GLU or GLw.

Alan.