On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 09:45:49PM -0500, Leif Delgass wrote:
> There are still texture problems though, particularly with multitexture.
> Try multiarb.

Right, There are a few problems left with single texturing too. Run 'fire'.

I have noticed though (may help in multitexturing) that the 'unit' is
passed around all over the place in the r128_tex* files. But in a couple
of places it references the tmu_source[unit]. I'm pretty sure all these
references to 'unit' should be replaced with the line....

        const int source = rmesa->tmu_source[unit];

and then use 'source' instead of 'unit'. The tmu_source is used because
of issues with r128 and multitexturing - see r128UpdateTextureState().

Can someone take a closer look at this, I'm buried with other things
at the moment.

Alan.