Keith Whitwell wrote:
Ian Romanick wrote:

Did you ever monkey around with their 16-sample texture filter (the "anisotropic" mode)? I played with that a bit, but every time I selected that mode it would crash the graphics chip. :(
No, never tried it. Do you have to somehow dedicate both texture units to the task?
If you do, it sure doesn't make any mention of it in the documentation, but that doesn't seem to mean anything. :) The only restrictions that it mentions is that transparency must be disabled and filteralpha must be enabled.