I was talking on the dri-devel channel with Mike Harris and a few
questions popped up concerning DRM and the Kernel.

Who is the lead guy that takes care of the DRM stuff?  Stuff being pulling
it out of CVS occasionally to submit to Linus, Alan, etc. for inclusion in
the kernel and making sure everything is up to par with what they want
from their feedback.

I have noticed some feedback from Alan and Linus already on this list.  Is
anyone taking care of things yet?

--
||  D. Hageman                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ||