Brian Paul wrote:
Ian Romanick wrote:

Brian Paul wrote:

Cube mapping works in the R200 driver with one caveat: glTexCoord3*() commands don't work. Normally, a texgen mode like GL_REFLECT is used with cube maps so the texcoords are generated in hardware. The h/w vertex setup code needs to be updated to handle 3-component texture coords.

Not sure if this is the problem you're seeing though. The Mesa/demos/cubemap program shows the problem.
How exactly does this problem look? This might be exactly the problem that I'm geting on r100. Could you put a screenshot up somewhere?
If you modify the cubemap.c program to pass 0 as the R coordinate to all the glTexCoord3f() calls in draw_skybox() you'd probably get the idea.
Ha! I wish what I have looked that good! I've attached a screen capture in GL_NORMAL_MAP mode and one in GL_REFLECTION_MAP mode. Neither one is right. :( I think I'm going to have to put this on the way-back burner for now.

<<inline: normal_map.jpg>>

<<inline: reflection_map.jpg>>