Yes, it seems to segfault while trying to deal with the error returned from the X server. It's correct that there should be an error, but it's not clear why the segfault occurs...

Keith

Leif Delgass wrote:
It was with the texobj Mesa demo, which appears to call glDeleteTextures and then glutDestroyWindow on ESC. I haven't looked at the implementation of glutDestroyWindow yet.