Keith Whitwell wrote:
The other bug report I've had is triggered in similar circumstances, but goes into an infinite loop inside DRI_VALIDATE_DRAWABLE_INFO(), as a magic stamp value never gets updated because the X protocol message never succeeds -- but it doesn't segfault.

I've got a patch that solves (I hope) that problem, but I'm not sure working around this is a good idea as it seems to result from maybe a double free somewhere...
Yes. The light-05 test in viewperf shows this bug on r200. If you want to send me your patch, I can try it out.