Ian Romanick wrote:
Keith Whitwell wrote:

Here's a patch that mainly works. I've still seen the odd case of the texture apparently getting uploaded to the backbuffer.

...but *only* if you have a kernel module installed that understands rectangle state. As it is, the code in radeon_state_init.c allows texture rectangle state to be emitted even if the DRM cannot handle the RADEON_PP_TEX_SIZE_? packets. The result is an immediate "drmCommandWrite: -22" for any GL program. :( I copied over the test from radeon_context.c to the two places in radeon_state_init.c that set-up the state atoms, but that's not a very pretty sollution.

OK, my bad -- I'll fix this up.

Keith