On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 12:57, Rupert Levene wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 04:19:09PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 21:05, Rupert Levene wrote:
> > >
> > > 2. In noegnud, if there is text in a window that is partially
> > >    off-screen, the text is invisible. When the window is moved so that
> > >    it is all on-screen the text reappears. (This _could_ be a bug in
> > >    noegnud).
> >
> > Indeed, the driver shouldn't particularly care about this. Anyway, do
> > you have a procedure to reproduce the problem? I didn't notice anything
> > obvious on a quick try.
>
> Yes: hit f10 and drag the window off various edges of the screen. See
>
>      http://levene.dyndns.org/invisible-text/
>
> for screenshots. Also, there's no text in the 'console' pane at the
> top unless that is dragged out to fill the whole screen, which I'd
> guess is a manifestation of the same problem.

Indeed. I have a feeling this isn't a driver problem either, but it
could be. Can you ask other noegnud players to try and reproduce the
problem with different drivers, e.g. the proprietary nVidia drivers?

PS: http://levene.dyndns.org/invisible-text/normal.png does show a
driver problem - the lighting is wrong with HW TCL - but you didn't
report that... ;)