Keith Whitwell wrote:
Bertrand Lamy wrote:

hello everybody

I have found 3 bugs in the DRI driver. See the attached file for description. Each program is the 'minimal' code to get the bug.
I also give my computer configuration.

I am quite sure that the bugs lie in the driver cause:
- it does not bug when using mesa and no 3D card (program launched with noglx)
- it does not bug on others computers: one with a nvidia card, one with another ATI radeon

PS: I have joined a shot of the bug obtained with the program test_gl3.c

I've fixed this one (test_gl3.c) & am working on the others.

Keith

These changes (not sure if the cvs I got has all of them, got r200_state.c version 1.16) change lighting considerably in NWN. However, it's still not correct, it is too dark now.
I've uploaded a new picture (especially weird is IMHO the highlighted door which is now completely black):
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/nwn_newlight.jpg

How it should look like:
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/nwn_without_tcl.jpg

and how it looked before these changes:
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/nwn_with_tcl.jpg

And the flickering textures (unrelated bug) are not gone (though not visible in the screenshot).

Roland