I do like the patch. Few questions/comments:

  1) Did you check that it works with non-zero fbLocation ?
     In particular, not all offsets need to have fbLocation added,
     however, the code appears to be correct - I just worry that
     it may add (or not add) fbLocation in the wrong place.

  2) I would have expected SetFBLocation function to make sure that
     the card is idle. Maybe this is done someplace else ?

                        best

                          Vladimir Dergachev