On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 17:53:14 -0600
"David D. Hagood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Alan Hourihane wrote:
> > I'm going to merge the newmesa branch to the trunk in a few moments.
> >
> > I've giving people a heads up that I'm going to delete the xc/extras/Mesa
> > directory and insist on people checking out a copy of Mesa's newtree and
> > people setting that in their xc/config/cf/host.def file to point to their
> > checked out copy.
>
> What about having the Make process check out the appropriate version to
> a directory within the DRI build?
>
> That way, you can also force the Make to check out a specific tag of the
> Mesa tree, to control when changes are applied, or let it check out the
> HEAD of the branch.

It would be annoying for people with dialup connections if make required
access to a remote CVS repository.

Regards,
  Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.