Hi,

First i would like to say that Alex and Felix are doing a great job with savage driver and every day it's getting better.

I found some problems here with my savage4, now the textures are showing correctly and working just fine but i did some tests with Chromium BSU and it lockup on the main menu after sometime, it can be from 5 to 15 seconds to get the lockup but the game works just fine it only lockup on the main menu, but some days ago it was working without problems, i just got this problem after i got the latest driver from CVS.

Another problem is with VESA fb, when i'm using vesafb and start XFree86 when a got back to "text mode" (quit XFree86) my screen is corrupted and i need to reboot because i cant see anything.

Did you got this problem too? I also tried to play a game called GLtron and it locked up too after playing it for a minute.

bye.

Rafael Máximo