At 09:16 AM 17/2/2004, Felix Kühling wrote:

That's what I hoped. But unfortunately that's not the case. Now the
driver locks up in other situations that were fine before. Disabling DMA
apparently just masked the problem in some cases. I discussed this with
Alex on IRC yesterday. I'm going to try to use a feature called shadow
status which may prevent lockups.

I also noticed when i played GLtron that my KConsole showed some messages and one of them was "Buffer underrun!". It may be a clue for the problem. I got this message with and without DMA.

I didn't check the source of the GLtron to see the reason but it may give something.

bye.

Regards,
  Felix

Rafael Máximo