Am Samstag, 14. Februar 2004 23:22 schrieb Daniel Vogel:
> > With or without S3TC?
>
> Without S3TC. I checked in a fix so the retail version and any subsequent
> patches to the demo version will have the fix.

UT2004 was to new for me...;-)
Should I download it, now or should I wait some hours after your fix is in?

Now I talk about UT2003_demo.

> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=107641685118242&w=2
> > And latest update.
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=107654130503322&w=2
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you want me to comment on? Could you
> elaborate.

I ask if you have any idea why it (r200 with new lightning, e.g. hardware
accelerated TCL) hangs immediately in "Capture the Flag -> Citadel" when I
use the mouse (only put my hand on it and have some nervous fingers is
enough), but runs fine with cursor keys and both of it in all other "demo
levels".

Are there any "special" hardware requirements in "Citadel" (maybe TMU3/6 or
the like) which aren't needed in the other levels?

Or is 2206 buggy?
SMP system, here?

Thanks,
        Dieter