Am Montag, 16. Februar 2004 18:39 schrieb Roland Scheidegger:
> Dieter Nützel wrote:
> > I ask if you have any idea why it (r200 with new lightning, e.g. hardware
> > accelerated TCL) hangs immediately in "Capture the Flag -> Citadel" when
> > I use the mouse (only put my hand on it and have some nervous fingers is
> > enough), but runs fine with cursor keys and both of it in all other "demo
> > levels".
> >
> > Are there any "special" hardware requirements in "Citadel" (maybe TMU3/6
> > or the like) which aren't needed in the other levels?
> >
> > Or is 2206 buggy?
> > SMP system, here?
>
> Have you tried without SMP?

I tried but it fails to boot in LVM/2 (RAID0/RAID1) initialization, Arghhh.
Sadly I have to recompile without SMP support, next time.

> I can't reproduce this particular problem,
> CTF-Citadel runs just the same (still slightly wrong, too slow) as all
> other levels on my 9000pro (and the 2206 demo).

Same happens with UT2004demo sometimes.
First occurs after 15 minutes in "AS-Convoy".
On the other day it was after some fewer minutes...

Since Ian's changes last summer several SMP/multiple context OpenGL apps
stutter.

Worked fine with my Voodoo5 5500 AGP (tdfx).

-Dieter