hey,

please forgive my ignorance, as I'm not experienced with this matter.

I'm in progress in porting the latest DRM changes to BSD. Jon's addmap-base-2 patch adds the function initmap():

int DRM(initmap)( drm_device_t *dev, unsigned int offset, unsigned int size, int type, int flags )

first of all, shouldn't type and flags be the appropriate drm_map_*_t enums?

and then, also concerning the declaration of drm_map_t: shouldn't be offset and size be of type caddr_t and size_t? (if this has been handled on list before I joined, please forgive me and tell me to RTFA)

just wondering...

cheers
  simon

--