On Tuesday 28 September 2004 15:02, Vladimir Dergachev wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Nicolai Haehnle wrote:
> Hi Nicolai, you can just rename the driver so it produces r300_dri.so -
> the 2d driver is in fact configured to tell DRI clients to use that
> binary.

Well, it does produce r300_dri.so right now. The reason I am doing the work
in an r300/ subdirectory is that development is going on in a different CVS
repository, and I really don't fancy worrying about complicated merges with
Mesa CVS (across file renames, at that!). Or maybe I somehow misunderstood
what you meant?

On a more happy note, Clear doesn't lock up anymore, but the coordinate
calculation seems to be all wrong.

cu,
Nicolai