Hello,

These are the games I've tried with the latest CVS from this afternoon:

Neverputt and neverball play, but some debug output gets displayed:

--snip-- :p

You can get neverball working much more smootly by switching everything
to low in the menu screen.  Ignore the warn once messages, they're more
of a reminder of what needs to be done still.

Chromium works.

UT, Marbleblast, and Orbz) die with:

r300_check_render: fallback:ctx->Texture.Unit[i].Enabled

I believe we're still only letting one texture pass through the pipeline, I'm
not sure why the fallback is causing a segfault though.

Q3A displays similar problems in the menu screen, and level loading screen, but dies once the level is loaded with the same Texture.Unit error. Quake2 is similar.

You need to disable compiled vertex arrays, and multitexturing in your q3config.cfg
file. Q3 should be very playable, with a couple of glitches.

Frankly, I'm thrilled at the handful of games that are now working! Adam

Great! Thankyou for testing on some (afaik) untested programs.

Cheers,
Ben Skeggs.