On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:

Jacek Popławski wrote:

I don't know if you are interested, but there is quake3 source available for a
while...
You can download it from: http://icculus.org/quake3/

By the way, quake3 (original version) doesn't work any more with
latest Mesa + DRM on both r200 and r300.  It just hangs immediately
after entering a map.

Have you tried disabling some graphics options ? I just run Quake3
on somewhat old version of Mesa, but recent DRM and r300 driver.

                      best

                        Vladimir Dergachev

Last time I've checked, the 64bit version of quake3 (icculus version)
displays garbage instead of textures.  Not sure wether it's a Mesa or
Quake bug.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/