Roland Scheidegger schrieb:

> btw it looks you can't announce ARB_vertex_program on r128. The
> extension says not only based on OpenGL 1.3, but it requires OpenGL 1.3.

I think that leaves two options

1) Don't add any vertex program stuff to the r128 driver. In that case
the patch I posted should be ignored. Vertex program support should be
removed from the mga and tdfx drivers, since they only support OpenGL 1.2.

2) Make GL_ARB_vertex_program support a configuration option that
defaults to off. The same should be done with the mga  and tdfx drivers.

Philipp