Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
Since vertex program support was the main point of the patch, and the
discussion has shown reasons not to add any vertex program support to
the r128 I think that my patch should be ignored. I might create
another one once Mesa implements vertex shaders.
Well the discussion only inovlved two people :-). It's quite possible
others might think it's worthwile, I'm certainly no authority on that.
OTOH, I think EXT_multi_draw_arrays and ARB_vertex_buffer_object are quite reasonable to add.

Roland