FYI,

Just wanted to post a few screenshots of Neverwinter Nights with the r300 driver vs Neverwinter Nights with the fgl driver. This is with a Radeon X700, drm 1.20.0, and a Mesa from CVS this weekend.

http://68.44.156.246/NWN0000-fgl.png

This is a scene with the fglrx driver from ATI.

http://68.44.156.246/NWN0002-r300.png
http://68.44.156.246/NWN0005-r300.png

Same scene (different angle) with the r300 driver.

I'm sure this confirms what are already known issues with the r300 driver, but felt it'd be worth posting anyway. There's definitely something bizarre going on with textures. They're much crisper with the fglrx driver. Instead of seeing the red fog, like in the first shot, with the r300 driver you just get a red wall in the distance. I'm not quite sure what's going on with the inventory display in that last shot, but that's essentially how entire levels look in UT2004.

Adam