Hi all,

I use mesa-6.5-6 - as currently in Fedora Development - to drive RV350 (1002:4150)

glxgears performance is not particularly impressive (920fps; my former gfx r200-based card used to give 1700-2200 depending on the driver revision) and there are random lines flashing on the screen, which may be just some memory bandwith problems (resolution 1280x1280, 24bpp) since the lines go away at lower resolutions.

Anyway, a more serious problem is a failed assertion in radeon driver when one tries to eg. change the resolution in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. The message is:

wolfsp.x86: radeon_mm.c:464: radeon_mm_free: Assertion `id <= rmesa-
rmm->u_last' failed.

Clues? Hints? Patches?

Pawel