Nigel,

On 2/21/07, Nigel Cunningham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys.

I was wondering this morning, could it potentially help to dump the
contents of the memory that fglrx allocates when the driver is
suspended? I have a 200M as well (same 32MB config as you, Dave), and so
could see what I got if it would have a hope of being helpful.

I didn't even think about doing this.  I don't know if it will be useful (or
if I'll be able to grok it), but I'll take a look at it.

If you can send me:
1) The Dump
2) Your procedure to generate it.

Regards,