On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:46:48 +0100
Thomas Hellström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks.
> Added Jerome's flush-bit-in-sequence-blit suggestion and a section about
> the command_stream_barrier() callback, which might be handy also for
> Radeons.
>
> /Thomas

Thomas i got one last question to finish cleaning up my fence code :)
The wait callback is there to wait for a fence and mask argument is
the type we are waiting for this fence ? I don't understand why we
need the mask argument while the fence already have its type defined ?
Is this for the following case:

Userspace submit cmd with a fence toto of type FENCE_TYPE_EXE
Userspace say well now i want to wait for toto fence but with
          type RW flush and not only FENCE_TYPE_EXE.

Cheers,
Jerome Glisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>