W dniu 26 grudnia 2009 20:08 użytkownik Alex Deucher
<alexdeuc...@gmail.com> napisał:
> It may be that the engine doesn't like to be reclocked while it's
> running.  Perhaps we should use the GUI idle interrupt rather than
> vblanks to reclock the engine.

Could you say something more about GUI idle interrupt, please? What is
this, do we already have code for that?

I've tried following:
if (reclock_decision) {
    mutex_lock(&rdev->cp.mutex);
    radeon_fence_wait_last(rdev);
    wait_event_interruptible_timeout(...)
    radeon_set_power_state(rdev);
    mutex_unlock(&rdev->cp.mutex);
}

but this didn't help. And of course it wouldn't be perfect solution
because we make engine stop receiving new tasks, not sure if this is
"nice" way.

--
Rafał