Dear Team,
We are unable to submit an item to DSpace CRIS 8.2 after applying the
system patch. It was running fine before. We are now unable to submit an
item to the instance. We are getting an "upload failed" message when we try
to upload a file.  Also, we are not able to create a new process. Hence, I
checked dspace.log and found that the real-time logs are not currently
updating there. Also, I am unable to find the logs for the failed
processes, so we are unable to identify the exact issue with the
submission. I have checked the asset store permissions and the status of
other applications.  I didn't find any issues with the permissions and
running status. Could you please help me to get resolve this issue?

Regards

Mansoor Koormath

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://lyrasis.org/code-of-conduct/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-community/CAC8Un-072xxMgK5SvLUEZtjaub7KpNf6%2Biyt521iRpkyGP4yxw%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to