Hi,

You'd need to check the DSpace and Tomcat logs for information about the
error.  The message you shared just shows that it failed to start, but it
doesn't tell us "why".  The "why" part is usually in the logs.  Here's our
troubleshooting guide for information on finding errors in logs (and
elsewhere):
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

Tim