From: Peter Urban [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:47 AM
To: LeVan,Ralph; 'Stuart Lewis [sdl]'
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Dspace-tech] Completed install but page cannot be displayed

Thanks again Ralph! I've mande some progress. Found this article -
http://cefn.com/blog/ubuntutomcat.html - that mentions a problem with Tomcat
installation using Ununtu's tomcat5.5 package. Looks like Tomcat was not
starting after all. Once I went through the recommended fix, I'm now getting
a blank page when going to http://<ipaddress>:8080/dspace. At least there's
no error message. I see catalina.sh in the list of processes, so I guess
Tomcat is good now. Just have to figure out why I'm getting blank and not
Dspace.