Hi,

just a quick note since March 2006 CSS is part of the default bitstream
format registry, the default entry is:

   <bitstream-type>
     <mimetype>text/css</mimetype>
     <short_description>CSS</short_description>
     <description>Cascading Style Sheets</description>
     <support_level>1</support_level>
     <internal>false</internal>
     <extension>css</extension>
   </bitstream-type>