Probably the most up-to-date generic language property files are located
in the DSpace language module source control.

http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/modules/dspace-api-lang/trunk/src/main/resources/.

If you already have a DSpace instance deployed, implmenting a new
language properties file is simply a matter of dropping it into
/path/to/your/repository/webapps/jspui/WEB-INF/classes.

Cheers

Hayden

--
Hayden Young
Managing Director

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may
be confidential. They may contain legally privileged or copyright material. You
should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorization. If you are
not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible by
return e-mail and then please delete both messages. This notice should not be
removed.