Hi,

In version 1.50 and later, the war files have been replaced by unpacked webapp
directories. After you run ant, you'll find a [dspace]/webapps directory, and
in this are directories for each webapp (jspui, xmlui, oai etc) where
previously you had .war files.

Copy the whole directory to your tomcat webapps folder to make them work. E.g.:

 - cp -R [dspace]/webapps/jspui [tomcat]/webapps/

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: +64 (0)9 373 7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/