Stuart,

Thank you very much for pointing out this! I did copy all the
subdirectories to [tomcat]/webapps/ and removed the old war files there.

So my blank screen issue is not related to the missing war files (I have
solved the permission problem.). I will continue to struggle with the
blank screen issue.

Shaw