Part of the point of XMLUI's design is that Aspects and Themes aren't
directly connected.  Aspects put stuff into the DRI for any Theme to
use (or not) as it sees fit.

A Theme is selected by the URI path to the page to be composed.  An
Aspect can leave hints upon which a Theme can base decisions, but
that's about all it can do in that direction.

I agree that it would help if we heard more about the behavior you
want the user to see, not in terms of DSpace components but rather of
content, composition, and action.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.