Hey all I have a stumper here. Mostly because only one of my machines
*the production one* [0] fails to work with dspace.

The scenario is:

We tried to enter the

<Context path="/" docBase="/path/to/dspace/webapps/xmlui" allowLinking="true"/>
<!-- DEFINE A CONTEXT PATH FOR SWORD User Interface -->
<Context path="/sword" docBase="/path/to/dspace/webapps/sword"
allowLinking="true"/>
<!-- DEFINE A CONTEXT PATH FOR OAI-PMH User Interface -->
<Context path="/dspace-oai" docBase="/path/to/dspace/webapps/oai"
allowLinking="true"/>
<!-- DEFINE A CONTEXT PATH FOR SOLR -->
<Context path="/solr" docBase="/path/to/dspace/webapps/solr"
allowLinking="true"/>

directly on server.xml and it failed. We followed this well reasoned
argument against it and use the Contexts as highlighted here

http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg13335.html

and we still get the same results.

The strange thing right now is I have an identical but currently down
machine that I was able to get running. Thanks for sending me tips on
debugging tomcat (Redhat's yum version) which otherwise shows now
error except the

HTTP Status 404

description The requested resource () is not available.

./fxk
--
"Beer busts, beer blasts, keggers, stein hoists, A.A. meetings, beer
nights..." --Homer Simpson