On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM, Thomas Ronayne
<ronayne.tho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's another one I flipped back and forth about. en_UK vs. just en (and
> what about Old French, lots of these things are prior to the introduction of
> New French). I'm going to ask the Powers That Be about this one (and they're
> probably going to say, "Use the word." Sigh.

Not to worry! There's ISO 639-6 to the rescue: "... comprehensive
enumeration of language variants is possible, including living,
extinct, ancient and constructed languages ..."

http://www.iso.org/iso/home/store/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=43380

http://xkcd.com/927/

> Well, the list wants plain text and plain text doesn't support tables and
> the like so, phooey.

This list does accept html emails:

http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Get-item-id-from-bitstream-handle-tt4662208.html#a4662213

> Here's another crack at at with fixed width and inserting spaces:

Looks fine in a monospaced font.

Regards,
~~helix84