Hi Mike,

I could modify the stylesheet if you can test the changes. Please,
file a new Jira issue for this:
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Michael White
<michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk> wrote:
> - the output is not limited to only "Theses"

What metadata field and value(s) in DSpace specifies that the item is
a thesis? (This will be a modification to
[dspace]/config/crosswalks/oai/xoai.xml)

> - the supervisor (from dc.contributor.advisor) is mapping to dc.contributor
> instead of uketdterms:advisor
> - a number of other uketc_dc specific terms (e.g. "qualificationlevel",
> "qualificationname", etc) are not being included

Please, provide the mapping of DSpace fields to uketd_dc fields (this
will be an update to uketd_dc.xsl).

Regards,
~~helix84