Hi helix84,

> I could modify the stylesheet if you can test the changes. Please, file a new
> Jira
> issue for this:
> https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS

That's great, many thanks, and yes, happy to help with development/testing in
any way I can - once I have all the required info, I'll add a new JIRA issue as
requested.

> What metadata field and value(s) in DSpace specifies that the item is a
> thesis?
> (This will be a modification to
> [dspace]/config/crosswalks/oai/xoai.xml)

We use "Thesis or Dissertation" which (from memory!) is what is specified by in
the EThOS profile - I will get confirmation of this though and will include in
the ticket.

> Please, provide the mapping of DSpace fields to uketd_dc fields (this will be
> an update to uketd_dc.xsl).

I will find out what this mapping is and will include it in the ticket.

I'll confirm once I have all the required information and the ticket has been
added.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Mike

Michael White
eLearning Liaison and Development (eLD)
Information Services
S8, Library
University of Stirling
Stirling SCOTLAND
FK9 4LA
Email: michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 1786 466877
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 466880
http://www.stir.ac.uk/is/staff/about/teams/aldt/#eld

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for
graduate employment*.