Dov Zamir wrote:
OK, So at least some people agree. Now let's do something about it, and get this on the road. Let's try to enumerate the things that need to be done to fork DSPAM, and then decide who does what.

I see a few suggestions here: a new mailing list (or two), possibly a forum (there was some objections to this in earlier threads), a new CVN repository, etc.

What we need:
* Core team
* New name (My suggestion is dspam-new or dspam-ng)
* Domain (.org .com .net does anyone run some business what can sponsor this?)
* Homepage
* SVN or some other (Better to use already available solutions)
* Wiki (Mediawiki would be best)
* Forum (phpBB3 is free. Someone was working with this. Speak up please)
* Postlist (Mailman would be good)
* SSL certificate for domains (Not required but would give more pro look to people. Again sponsor is required)
* A plan!

What I can do:
* Some testing
* System administration

Mick, with all due respect, I don't think you guys are relevant any more. I don't know what you intended to do with DSPAM, but you're not doing it. Please release it back into the community if you can. If not, we'll fork!

!DSPAM:1011,494eaf20150921083322798!