Nate,

We somewhat missed out on it because of a DStar equipment
failure. We first had an AC failure that sent the room up to about
100F and started the VHF module not responding, thought the
transmitter was working fine (link to REF001c was working and
any audio I sent to it played fine). Power supply was folding back
a bit so I replaced it with a larger Neumar supply. Unfortunately
the module would work sometimes for more than an hour, then
get stupid again and remain that way until I went to the site and
powered it down and back on. Same issue if  I changed ports
on the controller.

VHF module left for Bellvue on Friday. Unfortunately we do
not have the coverage on UHF that we have on VHF so we
were somewhat impared.

Though yours was not caused by DStar equipment, mine was.
I would expect any decent repeater equipment to be able to
operate in 100F heat without too much problem. None of the
Motorola, RCA or Midland equipment in the room had a
problem, just DStar.

Dan Thompson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]