The deadline is getting near. July 28th is the last day to submit your D-STAR
Field Day reports.

Even if you just carried your HT to the Field Day site and showed a couple of
people how to use it, send in your log entries. We want to get an accurate
portrayal of just how much D-STAR activity there was this year, so we can plan
for next. I know that there were a number of you out there, I talked to some of
you.

For the details of scoring, check out the rules at
http://www.dstarinfo.com/news/Field_Day/D-STAR_Field_Day_2008.pdf

But if you'll just send in the contacts and number of demos that you did, we'll
get some folks to put your score together for you.

So send the entries in  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. If you've
got any pictures, that would be great to.

Ed WA4YIH