At 10:22 AM 7/22/2008, you wrote:

>With the pending landfall of Tropical Storm Dolly, the net is being
>placed on standby. Repeaters may connect to the reflector and
>standby in the case assistance is needed. Talking during idle
>periods is allowable. If any emergency or priority traffic occurs,
>all stations should standby and assist as necessary.
>The Southeastern Weather Net meets on REF002A.

The VoIP WX Net will be activating for Dolly tomorrow.  I have a DV
Dongle, so will be listening to the SE WX Net for any reports to
forward to the NHC.  I will also pass on your information to the VoIP
WX groups, so other NCOs know to keep an ear out if they have D-STAR
capability.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com